Feel free to call us if you have questions or need clarification about this policy, but do so before registering for the class. In order for your registration to go through, you have to check a box saying that you have read and agree to the refund policy. Completing your registration means that you are agreeing to the policy.
- If we receive your refund request at least one week prior to the first day of class, you will receive a full refund, less a $25 service fee. (Note: A “Combo” class is considered to be one 10-week class, not two individual classes)
- If we receive your request at any point LESS than one week prior to the first day of class, no refund will be given. We sympathize if you have to withdraw from a class due to unanticipated circumstances. However, must still adhere to our refund policy.
- We do not give credits in lieu of refunds.
- We do not acknowledge or accept refund requests over the phone. Please send a written refund request via email to: email@example.com. Include your copy of your purchase confirmation. If you don’t have that, include your full name, phone number, email address, name of the class and teacher, amount of payment, and tell us whether you paid by check, credit card or PayPal.
- If we have to cancel the class you signed up for, we will notify you at least 24 hours prior to the start of class, and you will receive a full refund (or we can apply your payment to a different class).