If you have any questions or need clarification regarding this policy, give us a call before completing your registration. Completing your registration means that you have read, understood, and agreed to our policy’s terms and conditions.
- The Writing Salon has minimum and maximum enrollment numbers. We must keep track of those numbers in order to know if we have or have not reached the minimum or maximum number. We must know this enough in advance to be able to do all the administrative tasks required before any class can happen (or has to be cancelled).
- Your eligibility for a refund or credit (less a $25 service fee) is based solely on the timing of your withdrawal, not on your reason for withdrawing. We must receive your notice of withdrawal at least one week prior to the starting date of the class.
- If you give us less than one week’s notice prior to the starting date of the class, we’ll try our best to find someone else to fill your space. If we do, we’ll give you a credit for a future class; if we don’t, your payment will be forfeited.
- Please send a written notice of withdrawal, via email, to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your copy of your purchase confirmation. If you don’t have that, include your full name, phone number, email address, name of the class and teacher, amount of payment, and tell us whether you paid by credit card or PayPal. We don’t accept refund requests over the phone.
- If we must cancel a class for any reason (ie. if we don’t reach our minimum enrollment number) we will notify you at least 24 hours prior to the start of class, and issue a full refund (or apply your payment to a different class, if you prefer)