- You must register in advance (pay in full) online. We need to know: 1) if we have enough people (at least 6) to hold the class, and 2) that we have not gone over our maximum enrollment number of 14.
- Each class description has an “Add to Cart” button. Add your class to the cart, and follow the checkout instructions. We accept Visa, MasterCard and PayPal. Our site is secure.
- Shortly after you register, you will receive two automated emails: a course confirmation and a receipt.
- Registration for a class continues until the class is full or, if not full, until just prior to the second class.
- If a class is full, you will see SOLD OUT at the top of the class description.
- If a class is full, you can ask to be put on a waiting list. Send your request to email@example.com. Include your phone number.
Can I pay in installments?
No. But please check out PayPal’s “Bill Me Later” option. It’s a good deal!
Can I sit in on the first class before deciding if I want to take it?
Nope, sorry but not workable. However you are welcome to call or email if you have questions that aren’t answered in the course description. Jane (the owner) will answer them, or she will put you in direct touch with the teacher.
Do you pro-rate the cost if we are unable to attend every class?
Sorry, but no again. Our teachers are happy, however, to give you any handouts or assignments from the class you missed.
Do you offer a sliding scale payment option? Or any scholarships or financial aid?
We’d love to, but this is a small, “labor of love” business that survives on a shoestring budget. But if you compare our prices to other local, privately run classes, they are crazy low!
How do I become a member?
The Writing Salon is not offering new memberships at this time. Those who already have a membership will still be able to sign up for classes at the member price. We plan to develop a new membership program starting in 2017. Thanks for your patience!